Followers

April 16, 2010

DINER FSPPP

salam.....warrr..last sunday 11th apr 2010......
i bcame one of committee for my fac's diner....
it was so exhausted yet i'm so hepy n enjoy coz it bcme success...!!! yeay!!!
venue: the summit hotel....
theme: 1 malaysia..
me n my frenz went there around 1pm coz we hve to set up n doing rehearsel....n i was appointed to bcme an usher...hehe~~~... best kn???
 da committee members~~
haha~~~ we pose as a model...but lea still da best!!!
 we r in the hotel's room
me, lea n dayah...
hehehe....see??? im an usher so i should b on da stage~~
deeba n me as the usher,
ben : our mpp rprsnttve
fahmy: ourproject director...
here there r>>>>>
our dancers....u guys soooo happening...dat nite they've done zapin, joget. asmaradana, punjabi and many others... GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen lah sukahati kau nak komen.